Collection of your information & Use
We bring together different types of data collected from you to help us better understand our customers and improve our services for you.
Types of information we gather:
When you access our service, we may require your Personally Identifiable Information (“Personal Data” or “Personal Information”) that can be used to identify or contact you in order to tailor your experience at our service. The personal data we collect may include the following details or much more:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may automatically collect "usage data" such as how the service is accessed and used while using our service. Usage data may cover a collection of technical information such as the "unique device identifiers" that can be utilized to identify the browser, application, or device you use to access our service, your computer’s network identification number "Internet Protocol (IP) address", version & type of browser, operating system, diagnostic data, etc. Additionally, it may include data about pages of our service that you have visited, time spent on it, your visit time and date, page response time, and other unique information about your access to our service.
Tracking & Cookies Data:
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies: We use session cookies to recognize you and the information you provide while navigating through our service.
Preference Cookies: Preference Cookies allows us to remember your preferences and settings to personalize our service to you.
Security Cookies: Security Cookies are utilized to verify users for our security purposes.
Use of Data:
We use the gathered data for the following purposes:
- To present you with relevant information, requested products and maintain the service
- To keep you informed about the changes & updates in our service
- To grant you participation in our interactive attributes with your consent
- To enhance customer experience by fostering care and support
- To improve our service by analyzing the data, measuring the performance & fixing technical issues.
- To personalize our services to you by monitoring the usage.
Transfer of your Data
The data together with your personal information that we gather from you may be transferred to, and saved at a computer outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction having different rules and regulations for data protection.
Disclosure of your Data
We may disclose or share your Personal Data with a third party only if rationally demanded to:
- To comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal agreements and strategies.
- To safeguard the rights or property regarding KVN Group of Companies.
- To prevent possible malpractices and investigate illegal activities related to our service
- To ensure the personal safety of our users and protection from legal liabilities.
Security of your Data
We acknowledge that each of your data is valuable and we always follow all reasonable procedures and commercially acceptable means to keep your data safe and secure. However, data transmission over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be completely guarded.
"KVN Group of Companies", may enrol third party companies or individuals as our “service providers” to analyze the information for us, act accordingly, and assist us to ease our services.
These third-party service providers may have access to your personal information in our interest to carry out these activities, and they are bound by law not to use your data for anything other than this.
Links to Other Sites
Privacy of children
We are not designed to address “children” under 18 years of age, and therefore our services do not intentionally demand or collect children's personal information. If any parent or guardian notices that we have received such information from children without parental consent, please contact us immediately and we will take necessary steps right away to remove the data from our servers.
Our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org